It’s a number-y kind of day…
- 199.8 – Weekly weigh-in! Under 200 mark and that’s WITH all my weekend badness (mmm, family style italian birthday dinner).
- 16 – size jeans I fit into comfortably and I looked hot in my new 16 Levi’s (I was size 22 last January).
- 100 – the percent of awesomeness of my weekend
- 42 – my age – my birthday was Friday and I celebrated Friday & Saturday and I am not ashamed to tell my actual age – I look good, I feel good, I am comfortable in my own skin & in my life. Hell yeah!
- 4,783 – random number I typed for fun – enjoy my birthday weekend pics!
Posted on 01/27/2013, in celebrations, entertainment/hobbies, event/things to do, food, friends, funny, life, love, photos, self image and tagged billiards, birthday, celebrations, dinner, food, friends, happiness, photos, pool, size 16, turning 42, weight loss. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.